Tuesday 13 August 2013

Makeup Wipe Monday #3


I just want to start with saying how hyped up these make up wipes are. I think it is hard to watch an empties video on YouTube without seeing them pop up. I really like the brand simple and have blogged about them before (make up remover) so I was excited to try the wipes.
These are just flat wipes which is not my favourite but they are a thick material which makes up for that. They are reasonably moist and I would go as far to say that they take off a full face of make up. There is a slight scent to them but it's not a fragrance which is good for sensitive skin. Simple aim to be usable  for sensitive skin and I agree these wipes don't Irritate my skin at all.

Would I buy them again? Yes I would. However for every time I need make up wipes as these are about $7 for a pack of 25. Which isn't that expensive however for a poor uni student it's on the pricier side of wipes. However Simple is always on sale somewhere.

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment