Monday 2 September 2013

Makeup Wipe Monday #4

Oh Hai
Today's Makeup Wipe Monday is on the Coles 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes. These are only $2.50 for 25 at Coles which is a steal and a price I am more than willing to pay on wipes. I bought these on impulsive during one of many shops at Coles, since I had already started this series I figured I would give them ago. I can now say that these are my favourite Cheap Makeup Wipes, by this I mean lower than $3.00 (or budget wipes if you will). I think they are great quality for the price and I have already repurchased them. They are a plain smooth wipe, very wet and reasonably thick. They do a pretty good job at taking off your makeup with just using the one wipe. Along with not having a noticeable fragrance the wipes don't irritate my skin or leave it red at all. So if you want some cheap makeup wipes that work well I would seriously recommend the Coles 4 in 1 Cleansing Wipes.



Briony xx 

2 comments:

  1. I bought some from Kmart the other day for $2 and oh my god were they horrible! So I always thought I'd have to pay $10 or more for good ones but I might give them a go next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should try them! The are so good for the price.

      Delete