Sunday 29 December 2013

China Haul December 2013

So I wasn't really planning to buy any make up while I was in China to be completely honest with you. However I went a massive shopping centre and they had Sephora, need I say more? I'm an addict and going to Sephora for the first ( & second & third...) time it was extremely tempting to buy things. Now there isn't too many things as had a tiny bit of control, even smaller than tiny!

let the haul begin.

My first purchase was the Sephora face masks
I got a set of five of the Rose Mask and two of the Pearl Mask


Also on multiple trips to Sephora one of them I got a free sample for purchasing five of the face masks. it was the Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser. 



I got a small size of the Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream. It uses grape which is meant to be good for anti-ageing. 












Another hand cream (it was winter there!) L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream.


I got a fake EOS lip balm. I know it is horrible to get a fake but you can't get them in Australia and I didn't see a real one so I impulse bought.



Bourjois flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer. Brodie raved about this product and the sales lady put it on me, it was an easy sale!












I walked in MAC and saw they had Riri Woo. So I decided I had to have it! it was only $6 dollars cheaper than Australia but it was still cheaper!

















I also went on to the Michael Todd True Organics website during the Cyber Monday Sale. I think it was about 30% off, so I made a purchase. Yep I was in China and went online shopping, I clearly have issues. The mask I got was the Pumpkin mask as is sounded good even though it is for all skin types expect sensitive.



New posts soon.

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment