Sunday 2 March 2014

Pale Girl Tans #2 J Bronze by Jennifer Hawkins


Hey all,



As I said last time, I am getting more and more interesting in fake tanning. This weeks tanning post is featuring J Bronze by Jennifer Hawkins Medium Tanning Mousse. It is my first 'high end' fake tan that I have purchased and tested. I can safely say I am a big fan of this product already.

The product was recommend to me while I was in China by one of the girls on the trip so I was pretty interested in trying it when I got home. So when I saw the 40% off fake tan sale at Priceline on boxing day, I was quick to snap this up! I went for the medium colour as even though I was told it was green based I was scared to go too dark. The mousse, I was told will give you a streak free application and with the cost being slightly high I went with the safe choice.

I apply mine with a Le Tan Tanning mitt and have no issues with streaking. It goes on with colour so you can see where you have applied easily, which was the issue I had with the Garnier one.  It takes about four hours for the colour to reach its full darkness which is pretty decent. The smell isn't a bad one and my boyfriend couldn't even smell it on day one of the tan.

The colour itself is in my opinion really natural and dark. I feel like I am very tan with this colour but I think this is because I am used to being extremely pale. It would not be dark enough for a cheerleading competitions, so if that is why you are self tanning go for the darker colour.

Will I repurchase this product as I am already in love with the product and the colour! I will consider trying the darker colour.

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment